Life's still the same
okay okay... I know that my blog has collected lots of dust and I doubt the number of people viewing my blog is increasing or what so ever since I stopped blogging at May and I don't really care... I blogging now because someone is stalking my blog rite now... and u know who I'm talking about. Trying to get something out of blog? NEVER! Don't even try because everything that is private and confidential are all in my brain unless u invent something that can read one's mind. HeHeHe~ Life sucks as usual with the projects and assignments that is going around and lunch time and break are always the most pleasant things to do nowadays... that's why I can't lose any weight these few months and now I give up. No point in trying something that I have no perseverances in. And I have been viewing on the Fred's video on youtube and this is no because I like guys with squeaky voice just that my sis haunts me with that video on one night before I went to sleep and now its stuck inside my head and its not coming out any time sooner. So yup, curiosity kills the cat and I am dead now. Knowing that I did something stupid as to view all his videos and then I was like... what the hell, why does someone watch something stupid and the person looking at it is stupid too. But life is always like that, without these people out there, others' life is pure boring. So I guess I don't hate these people as much so long they don't mess with my life.
Seriously, I don't know when I will blog again, worst to the worst this blog will always remain on this entry...